Minecraft is a popular video game with millions of players across the globe. The game is compatible with all types of devices; however, it requires a Microsoft account to play it on a respective console.
Table of Contents
Yes, the developers of this game announced that every player must have to log in to the game using a Microsoft account.
To play the Minecraft game smoothly on various gaming consoles or devices, you need to understand the process of Minecraft Login.
To do so, there is an independent platform called https://aka.ms.remoteconnect which is the official portal of Microsoft.
This portal enables gamers to play the popular Minecraft game on multiple gaming consoles such as PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and many more.
The reason why this independent app is getting so much popular is that it provides a smooth gaming experience with better integration.
Gamers can easily make their ways to play it on their respective consoles with the world’s players.
Many gamers are not aware of the HTTPs://aka.ms.remoteconnect portal.
Everything you need to know about the https://aka.ms.remoteconnect portal is described in this article.
Let’s collect useful information about this portal for Minecraft gamers now!
What is https://aka.ms.remoteconnect
Since Minecraft game requires you to be on Microsoft’s platforms, you can’t play the game on third-party gaming consoles i.e. on PS4 or Nintendo Switch.
However, with the help of the aka.ms.remoteconnect app, you can log in to your Minecraft game and can play it smoothly on any of your respective gaming consoles.
Yes, the Minecraft game can now be played on PlayStation4 and Nintendo Switch consoles with the help of this portal.
To do so, you need to first set up your account for a respective console.
Non-Microsoft users get frustrated when they try to play the Minecraft game on their devices as the game is not compatible with non-Microsoft users.
They are often prompted with an error message regarding the non-compatibility of the game.
Now, with remoteconnect app, you can easily play the Minecraft game on a non-Microsoft device.
All you have to do is create a free Microsoft account and connect it using this web portal.
The following steps will show you how you can log in to Minecraft using the aka.ms.remoteconnect portal.
Using this portal is quite easy and requires a few seconds to set up for your gaming console for quick Minecraft Login.
The following steps will show you how you can set up the aka.ms.remoteconnect portal to play Minecraft games and other games on non-Microsoft consoles.
https://aka.ms.remoteconnect: How do I log in?
Log in to aka.ms.remoteconnect portal is super easy and anyone can do it by simply following the below-given steps.
- The first thing you will need is an active Microsoft Account. Create your new Microsoft Account for free from its official website. Head over to the below-given link to sign up for a Microsoft Account.
- To play Minecraft games on a non-Microsoft device, you will need a Microsoft account. Since you have created your new Microsoft account, you need to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- This portal allows you to play a wider range of games. The games that are not compatible with your gaming console can also be played using this portal of Microsoft.
By setting up this app for Minecraft, you will be able to compete against players from across the globe.
Yes, you can compete against them and can win new titles from a non-Microsoft account. It provides a cross-play engine that supports a variety of devices and platforms.
How to Configure aka.ms.remoteconnect for Xbox
- Open Xbox One or Xbox 360 store and search for Minecraft games there.
- When you see the Minecraft game, just click the option and download the game on your console.
- The Minecraft Xbox One version is available for free to download. You will not be asked to pay anything while downloading the game.
- To enable the cross-play engine for quick integration, you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
Now, if you have a PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch, follow the below-given steps to set up the console.
How to Setup aka.ms.remoteconnect for Playstation 4 or Nintendo Switch
The first thing you need to do is download and install the Minecraft Game on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch from the official store.
- Click on Microsoft Customer Identity Registration.
- Go to the Minecraft Game and click on the Sign-in button from the home screen.
- The given link will demonstrate to you how to sign in to the Minecraft game on PS4 or Nintendo Switch.
- The Activation code will also be displayed on your screen. The activation is a code of 8 digits.
- Launch your web browser app and go to the https//aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- The code number needs to be inserted when asked.
- Once the code is inserted, click the Next button.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the integration.
How to Fix the Common Errors on https://aka.ms.remoteconnect App?
- Turn on your gaming console again.
- Log out from all the connected devices.
- Check if the files of the game are corrupted. If the files are corrupted, then you have to reinstall the game.
- Make sure to use a new Microsoft Account for signing in!
This is how you can resolve the most common errors while playing the Minecraft game on a non-Microsoft device using the aka.ms.remoteconnect app. A fresh install of the game will resolve all the issues.
The Bottom Line
Aka.ms.remoteconnect helps gamers play the addictive Minecraft game on any console they want.
This portal is quite useful to play non-compatible games supported by Microsoft on your PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Switch gaming consoles.
Follow the above-given steps to set up your PS4 or Nintendo Switch console for Minecraft Game.